- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Keep Obama
Nobody likes paying a telephone bill, landline, cell or otherwise. The long-term contracts, early termination fees and the bewildering array of fees and limits make comparison shopping a drudge. This isn't so, however, for nearly 1 every 10 Maryland residents who get their telephone free from the Lifeline subsidy program.
"Keep Obama as president," she said, "he gave us a phone."