- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Keisha
Google has been accused of racism since a study revealed the search engine's 25-percent likelihood that names associated with black people will bring up advertisements related to criminality.
Amid a flurry of legislative activity on Tuesday, approval of a $9.4 billion spending plan for the District's 2013 fiscal year was an encouraging piece of tax legislation.