- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Keith Bowers
An Arkansas man has been sentenced to a year in federal prison after prosecutors say he called in bomb threats to the Carmike Cinemas' headquarters in Georgia.
Nothing went too slow during Keith Bowers' first year at Maryland.
He said he would detonate a bomb during a screening of "The Expendables."
"It's been a long time since I got the pads on," he said. "I'm glad to be back."