- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Keith Brooking Items
In his first outing since fueling the biggest collapse in Dallas Cowboys history, Tony Romo was guaranteed not to lose.
Sean Lee was everywhere in the Dallas Cowboys' opener.
Connecting the dots between Tony Romo's late-game flubs, a letdown by the defense, a breakdown on special teams and the excruciating, last-minute loss to the Jets, the Dallas Cowboys could've come away from their opener thinking, "Here we go again."
All that time off watching from the sideline last season, all those offseason practices he led, even getting married _ none of it could shake Tony Romo from his habit of reckless gambles that turn into costly late-game mistakes.
Keith Brooking is one of those warrior-type linebackers, from his intense pre-game speeches to the smeared eye black running down his cheeks.
Keith Brooking is one of those warrior-type linebackers, from his intense pregame speeches to the smeared eye black running down his cheeks.
Tennessee running back Chris Johnson's No. 28 might as well be a glowing red bull's eye _ at least to defenses.
Bradie James and Keith Brooking got used to the routine of having different players beside them on the field until the inside linebackers came together in the middle of the Dallas Cowboys' 3-4 defense.
Terence Newman is the self-proclaimed "old man of the group" in the Dallas Cowboys' secondary.