- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Keith Brown
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Wilmington police have charged a man in the shooting of a teenager.
Lewis most recently was an assistant coach and scout for the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks, a team he left in May. He previously was a head coach or assistant with three other WNBA teams and spent 14 years as George Mason's coach.
Brown, the Hoyas' coach for one season, resigned after an investigation into unprofessional conduct and inappropriate language as alleged by some of his players.
Before Keith Brown was coach Brown of the Georgetown women's basketball program, he was Mr. Brown, a sixth-grade teacher in Prince George's County.
Georgetown women's 2012-13 preview.
As top assistant for recently departed Georgetown women's basketball coach Terri Williams-Flournoy, Keith Brown had to wear a lot of hats. He led the program's recruiting efforts, handled the team's scheduling and did his fair share of coaching on the court.
His voice barely audible, the patriarch of the acclaimed 5 Browns classical music group said "guilty" to each charge of sexually abusing his three daughters when they were children.
A family of classical musicians that won widespread acclaim and appeared on some of the nation's top talk shows has been rocked by dual tragedies _ their parents were hurt in a horrific crash that came after their father was accused of sexually abusing his three daughters in the group.
The distraught father of The 5 Browns musical group pleaded guilty Thursday to sexually abusing his daughters when they were children in a deal that will send him to prison for at least 10 years.
The patriarch of a prominent family musical group has been charged with sexually abusing his three daughters in a stunning revelation that was followed four days later by the father careening his Porsche off a 300-foot enbankment into an icy stream.