- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Keith Brown
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Wilmington police have charged a man in the shooting of a teenager.
Lewis most recently was an assistant coach and scout for the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks, a team he left in May. He previously was a head coach or assistant with three other WNBA teams and spent 14 years as George Mason's coach.
Brown, the Hoyas' coach for one season, resigned after an investigation into unprofessional conduct and inappropriate language as alleged by some of his players.
Before Keith Brown was coach Brown of the Georgetown women's basketball program, he was Mr. Brown, a sixth-grade teacher in Prince George's County.
Georgetown women's 2012-13 preview.
As top assistant for recently departed Georgetown women's basketball coach Terri Williams-Flournoy, Keith Brown had to wear a lot of hats. He led the program's recruiting efforts, handled the team's scheduling and did his fair share of coaching on the court.
His voice barely audible, the patriarch of the acclaimed 5 Browns classical music group said "guilty" to each charge of sexually abusing his three daughters when they were children.
A family of classical musicians that won widespread acclaim and appeared on some of the nation's top talk shows has been rocked by dual tragedies _ their parents were hurt in a horrific crash that came after their father was accused of sexually abusing his three daughters in the group.
The distraught father of The 5 Browns musical group pleaded guilty Thursday to sexually abusing his daughters when they were children in a deal that will send him to prison for at least 10 years.
The patriarch of a prominent family musical group has been charged with sexually abusing his three daughters in a stunning revelation that was followed four days later by the father careening his Porsche off a 300-foot enbankment into an icy stream.
He occasionally asks about that, and I have to explain to him that we fought this case for other people, so that this sort of thing would never happen again to anyone else."
"Everybody takes responsibility for Ta'Shauna 'Sugar' Rodgers," first-year Hoyas coach Keith Brown said. "When you talk to her instructors, you talk to the administration, everybody has a chapter in the book."