- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Keith Brown
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Wilmington police have charged a man in the shooting of a teenager.
Lewis most recently was an assistant coach and scout for the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks, a team he left in May. He previously was a head coach or assistant with three other WNBA teams and spent 14 years as George Mason's coach.
Brown, the Hoyas' coach for one season, resigned after an investigation into unprofessional conduct and inappropriate language as alleged by some of his players.
Before Keith Brown was coach Brown of the Georgetown women's basketball program, he was Mr. Brown, a sixth-grade teacher in Prince George's County.
Georgetown women's 2012-13 preview.
As top assistant for recently departed Georgetown women's basketball coach Terri Williams-Flournoy, Keith Brown had to wear a lot of hats. He led the program's recruiting efforts, handled the team's scheduling and did his fair share of coaching on the court.
His voice barely audible, the patriarch of the acclaimed 5 Browns classical music group said "guilty" to each charge of sexually abusing his three daughters when they were children.
A family of classical musicians that won widespread acclaim and appeared on some of the nation's top talk shows has been rocked by dual tragedies _ their parents were hurt in a horrific crash that came after their father was accused of sexually abusing his three daughters in the group.
The distraught father of The 5 Browns musical group pleaded guilty Thursday to sexually abusing his daughters when they were children in a deal that will send him to prison for at least 10 years.
The patriarch of a prominent family musical group has been charged with sexually abusing his three daughters in a stunning revelation that was followed four days later by the father careening his Porsche off a 300-foot enbankment into an icy stream.
He occasionally asks about that, and I have to explain to him that we fought this case for other people, so that this sort of thing would never happen again to anyone else."
"Everybody takes responsibility for Ta'Shauna 'Sugar' Rodgers," first-year Hoyas coach Keith Brown said. "When you talk to her instructors, you talk to the administration, everybody has a chapter in the book."