- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Keith Campbell
Authorities say an officer has shrapnel wounds to his hand after a suspect tried to wrest away a gun that fired in the struggle at a northeast Utah hospital.
Keith Campbell, a prominent biologist who worked on cloning Dolly the sheep, has died at 58, the University of Nottingham said Thursday.
Campbell says Olson wasn't injured and was subdued quickly.
Assistant Vernal Police Chief Keith Campbell tells the Deseret News (http://bit.ly/RZQAoW ) that 30-year-old James Robert Olson lunged for the Naples officer's gun Saturday night.