- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Rabbi Shmuley Boteach
Topic - Keith Conlin
Scandal tainted their school and the legacy of a Hall of Fame coach.
Former player Keith Conlin, a local businessman and online radio show host, said he didn't like the handling of the sanctions or the Freeh report.
"Like everybody else, I want the truth. That's the bottom line," Conlin said. "If it has to come to that _ it has to come to lawsuits to get the truth out _ then I'm for it."