- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Keith Cox
For some gun shop owners, President Obama's push to tighten Second Amendment rights isn't all bad. One New Hampshire gun store has a picture of the president, along with photos of two AK-47s, next to this banner in its front window: "Firearms Salesman of the Year," CBS reports.
Merrimack Collectible Arms & Ammo store co-owner Keith Cox says it's no joke.