- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
Latest Keith Crisco Items
Funeral services for North Carolina congressional hopeful Keith Crisco are being held in his hometown of Asheboro.
"American Idol" star Clay Aiken was certified the winner of the North Carolina Democratic congressional party with a lead of less than 400 votes, just one day after his main contender, Keith Crisco, was found dead in his home.
"American Idol" singer Clay Aiken won what had been a hotly contested Democratic primary for a North Carolina congressional seat according to a final, unofficial vote count that was posted Tuesday, a day after the accidental death of his closest rival.
Former "American Idol" singer Clay Aiken praised the North Carolina entrepreneur who died as he trailed him in a too-close-to-call Democratic primary for a Congressional seat, saying Keith Crisco never forgot his humble beginnings.
In a stunning turn of events, North Carolina congressional candidate Keith Crisco, who was locked in a too-close-to-call Democratic primary race with former "American Idol" contestant Clay Aiken, was found dead in his home Monday, according to reports.
Keith Crisco, the North Carolina congressional candidate locked in a tight race for the Democratic ticket against former "American Idol" star Clay Aiken, died suddenly on Monday.
The entrepreneur who was locked in a too-close-to-call Democratic primary with former "American Idol" singer Clay Aiken died Monday, his family said.
The Democratic congressional primary race between former "American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken and textile entrepreneur Keith Crisco remained very close and without a clear winner.
Former "American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken held a slight edge over textile entrepreneur Keith Crisco in a congressional primary election Wednesday, with officials working to count every last ballot before declaring a winner.