- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
Latest Keith Ellison Items
Alfred E. Neuman, Mad magazine's know-nothing icon, had the ready attitude toward disasters about to befall him: "What, me worry?" This could be the motto of congressional Democrats, who bring the same lackadaisical attitude to issues of government debt and federal spending.
A giddy Rep. Keith Ellison took to YouTube on Thursday, singing "This Land is Your Land" to celebrate the first day same-sex marriage was legal in his state of Minnesota, Talking Points Memo first reported.
Former Rep. Anthony D. Weiner has just received his first formal endorsement for his potential run for New York City mayor — from Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat.
Sean Hannity's cable television showdown this week with a Democratic congressman has become more than just a verbal schoolyard brawl. It's a fundraising opportunity.
Sean Hannity's cable television showdown this week with a Democratic congressman has become more than just a verbal schoolyard brawl. It's an opportunity _ for money, attention and ratings.
Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat, attacked Fox News conservative host Sean Hannity on Tuesday evening, calling him an "immoral" liar and a sorry excuse for a journalist who furthers "yellow journalism."
Movie theaters across America have recently showed a film depicting former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, a woman whose visionary leadership and fortitude -- particularly in the fight against Soviet communism -- earned her the sobriquet "the Iron Lady."
Of all the double standards that define the left-leaning political media, perhaps the most glaring involves the separate standards it uses in covering candidates' religious beliefs.
Pushing back against a firestorm of criticism, the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee said Thursday his hearings on the radicalization of Muslims in the U.S. shouldn't be viewed as an assault on any particular faith, but rather an effort to highlight a violent offshoot of Islam that continues to threaten the nation.