- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Keith Ellison Items
Alfred E. Neuman, Mad magazine's know-nothing icon, had the ready attitude toward disasters about to befall him: "What, me worry?" This could be the motto of congressional Democrats, who bring the same lackadaisical attitude to issues of government debt and federal spending.
A giddy Rep. Keith Ellison took to YouTube on Thursday, singing "This Land is Your Land" to celebrate the first day same-sex marriage was legal in his state of Minnesota, Talking Points Memo first reported.
Former Rep. Anthony D. Weiner has just received his first formal endorsement for his potential run for New York City mayor — from Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat.
Sean Hannity's cable television showdown this week with a Democratic congressman has become more than just a verbal schoolyard brawl. It's a fundraising opportunity.
Sean Hannity's cable television showdown this week with a Democratic congressman has become more than just a verbal schoolyard brawl. It's an opportunity _ for money, attention and ratings.
Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat, attacked Fox News conservative host Sean Hannity on Tuesday evening, calling him an "immoral" liar and a sorry excuse for a journalist who furthers "yellow journalism."
Movie theaters across America have recently showed a film depicting former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, a woman whose visionary leadership and fortitude -- particularly in the fight against Soviet communism -- earned her the sobriquet "the Iron Lady."
Of all the double standards that define the left-leaning political media, perhaps the most glaring involves the separate standards it uses in covering candidates' religious beliefs.
Pushing back against a firestorm of criticism, the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee said Thursday his hearings on the radicalization of Muslims in the U.S. shouldn't be viewed as an assault on any particular faith, but rather an effort to highlight a violent offshoot of Islam that continues to threaten the nation.