- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Keith Ellison Items
A federal judge has recessed jurors until Monday after they reached an impasse on a former Houston Astros pitcher's multimillion-dollar brutality lawsuit against Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
A federal judge is urging all sides to work toward settling a former Houston Astros pitcher's multimillion-dollar brutality lawsuit against Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
Alfred E. Neuman, Mad magazine's know-nothing icon, had the ready attitude toward disasters about to befall him: "What, me worry?" This could be the motto of congressional Democrats, who bring the same lackadaisical attitude to issues of government debt and federal spending.
A giddy Rep. Keith Ellison took to YouTube on Thursday, singing "This Land is Your Land" to celebrate the first day same-sex marriage was legal in his state of Minnesota, Talking Points Memo first reported.
Former Rep. Anthony D. Weiner has just received his first formal endorsement for his potential run for New York City mayor — from Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat.
Sean Hannity's cable television showdown this week with a Democratic congressman has become more than just a verbal schoolyard brawl. It's an opportunity _ for money, attention and ratings.
Sean Hannity's cable television showdown this week with a Democratic congressman has become more than just a verbal schoolyard brawl. It's a fundraising opportunity.
Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat, attacked Fox News conservative host Sean Hannity on Tuesday evening, calling him an "immoral" liar and a sorry excuse for a journalist who furthers "yellow journalism."
Movie theaters across America have recently showed a film depicting former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, a woman whose visionary leadership and fortitude -- particularly in the fight against Soviet communism -- earned her the sobriquet "the Iron Lady."