- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
Latest Keith Koffler Items
President Obama is on track to pass his golfing record from 2011 — 34 rounds for the year — said one conservative blogger who covers all things White House.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden's weekend flights from Washington to his Delaware home have cost taxpayers thousands of dollars, one White House blogger finds.
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the president should be playing golf every weekend, despite the public's perception amid major federal spending cuts.