- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
Latest Keith Koffler Items
President Obama is on track to pass his golfing record from 2011 — 34 rounds for the year — said one conservative blogger who covers all things White House.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden's weekend flights from Washington to his Delaware home have cost taxpayers thousands of dollars, one White House blogger finds.
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the president should be playing golf every weekend, despite the public's perception amid major federal spending cuts.