- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
Latest Keith Mcghee Items
A northwestern Pennsylvania man whose snow-covered body was found more than a day after he went missing from a New Year's Eve party died from exposure to frigid temperatures and too much alcohol in his system.
ERIE, Pa. (AP) — A snow-covered body found in northwestern Pennsylvania has been identified as a man reported missing a day earlier.