- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Keith Meister
Rangers pitcher Colby Lewis will miss the rest of the season because of a torn flexor tendon in his right elbow.
Neftali Feliz will be shut down for at least a month because of inflammation in his right elbow, the Texas Rangers said Monday while putting their closer-turned-starter on the 15-day disabled list.
Texas Rangers reliever Mark Lowe's status for the playoffs was in doubt after he received an injection Thursday to treat his strained left hamstring.
Rangers manager Ron Washington delivered a brief message to Josh Hamilton before the AL MVP returned to Texas on Tuesday to be re-evaluated by team physician Dr. Keith Meister.