- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Keith Nahigian
"The liberal mainstream media elites are manipulating the Republican debates by purposely suppressing our conservative message and limiting Michele's questions," said her campaign manager Keith Nahigian. "We need to show the liberal media elite that we wont stand for this outrageous manipulation."
Keith Nahigian, her campaign manager, said on Facebook that the email was "concrete evidence confirming what every conservative already knows _ the liberal mainstream media elites are manipulating the Republican debates by purposely suppressing our conservative message."