- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Keith Paul
A dealmaker who helped bring Donald Trump to Sin City and attempted to install Michael Jackson as the headline act at a themed casino has died at his Las Vegas-area home.
The Clark County coroner's office ruled Tuesday that 25-year-old professional golfer Erica Blasberg's death was a suicide.
Foul play wasn't suspected, police spokesman Keith Paul said.
Hess turned himself into authorities, was booked into jail and released about 35 minutes later, after posting $637 in bail Tuesday afternoon, Henderson police spokesman Keith Paul said.