- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Keith Price Items
Washington head coach Chris Petersen will begin his first spring practices with the Huskies without quarterback Cyler Miles, the backup to Keith Price last season.
Steve Sarkisian was named the head coach at Southern California on Monday, leaving Washington to return to the Trojans' storied football program for another run at national titles.
He'll be the permanent replacement for Lane Kiffin, who was fired earlier in the season and replaced on an interim basis by Ed Orgeron. The Trojans went 6-2 under Orgeron.
His 84-8 record over eight years probably entitles Boise State University head football coach Chris Petersen to a throne fit for the king of Idaho football, not the diminutive stool offered Monday for him to sit in at a press conference ahead of Saturday's season opener against the University of Washington.
No. 1 Alabama (1-0) vs. Western Kentucky (1-0), 3:30 p.m. (SEC Network)
The Pac-12 underwent some major changes during the offseason, adding four new coaches and an influx of fast-paced offenses.
Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III wasn't dazzling Thursday night, but he didn't need to be as No. 15 Baylor still pulled out an incredible 67-56 victory over Washington.
Like it or not, the BCS championship game will be a rematch between LSU and Alabama.