- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Keith Swindle
Anne Arundel County fire officials say a man has been found dead after an early morning fire at a home in Deale.
Anne Arundel County fire officials say a worker was killed when he fell from atop a 180-foot tall water tower.
Anne Arundel County firefighters rescued a 10-year-old girl from the bottom of a 30-foot well on Monday.
Fire Department Division Chief Keith Swindle says the tower is behind a building that houses a police and fire station.