- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
Latest Keith Urban Items
All five nominees for album of the year at this year's Grammys will perform at the awards show next month.
The Fox network is putting a brave face on the shrinking appeal of "American Idol."
There was no hair-pulling between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj on the season debut of "American Idol," although some viewers may have been reduced to it.
"American Idol" is facing a $36 million-plus question: Will that combined paycheck lavished on superstar judges Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban pay off in ratings?
Five minutes into their season-opening news conference and the new team at "American Idol" were having their first disagreement — about their disagreements.
Five minutes into their season-opening news conference and the new team at "American Idol" were having their first disagreement _ about their disagreements. Then Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj kept it going.
Reactions to the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards nominations, announced Thursday in Beverly Hills, Calif.:
Luke Bryan didn't want the American Country Awards to end.
Steven Tyler is apologizing — if Nicki Minaj misinterpreted his recent comments.