- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Six Flags denies ride, then refund, to prosthetic-wearing veteran
- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Keith Werman
Virginia's Tyler Wilson didn't have any problem with the pressure of pitching in a big game.
Virginia ace Danny Hultzen and Tyler Wilson did their part from the start.
A capsule look at the eight teams competing in the College World Series, which starts Saturday at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha in Omaha, Neb. (Coaches' records at current schools through super regionals):
The No. 2 overall pick in this week's major league draft looked nothing like a two-time ACC pitcher of the year.
"It's great to be able to play behind him," said Werman, the Cavs' second baseman.