- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Keith Yandle
The Phoenix Coyotes were on their heels after building a two-goal lead, spending most of the second period in their own zone.
Mike Smith stopped 30 shots and the Phoenix Coyotes became the first team to shut out the Chicago Blackhawks this season with a 2-0 victory Friday night.
Mike Smith and Phoenix's penalty-killing unit gave the Coyotes a much-needed lift.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Six straight losses sent the Minnesota Wild into a downward spiral, the weight of the previous game carrying over into the next.
Capitals coach Adam Oates thinks defenseman John Carlson has played well enough to make the U.S. Olympic team. Do you?
With five goals in his last eight games, Adam Oates believes defenseman John Carlson should be on the U.S. Olympic team. 'Come get him,' Oates said.
A great road playoff run has the Los Angeles Kings in a place they haven't been since the Great One was skating in Southern California.
The Phoenix Coyotes have traded the negotiating rights of free agent goalie Ilya Bryzgalov to the Philadelphia Flyers for forward Matt Clackson, a third-round draft pick in 2012 and future considerations.
Even without an owner and with the NHL running the team, the Phoenix Coyotes were hopeful of re-signing free agent goalie Ilya Bryzgalov.