- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Kelley Blue Book
Kelley Blue Book, headquartered in Irvine, California, is the United States' largest automotive vehicle valuation company. The company's website is a source for new and used vehicle pricing and information. The company has become so identified with its services that the trademarked terms blue book and blue book value have become a genericized trademark with a car's market value. - Source: Wikipedia
DETROIT (AP) — Automakers are going to have to work a little harder for your business in 2014.
The 2012 Hyundai Veloster has been named one of the "10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000" by Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com. Editors of the trusted new- and used-car information resource applauded the three door coupe for its innovative technology and unique styling.