- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Kelley Blue Book
Kelley Blue Book, headquartered in Irvine, California, is the United States' largest automotive vehicle valuation company. The company's website is a source for new and used vehicle pricing and information. The company has become so identified with its services that the trademarked terms blue book and blue book value have become a genericized trademark with a car's market value. - Source: Wikipedia
DETROIT (AP) — Automakers are going to have to work a little harder for your business in 2014.
The 2012 Hyundai Veloster has been named one of the "10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000" by Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com. Editors of the trusted new- and used-car information resource applauded the three door coupe for its innovative technology and unique styling.