- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Kelley Blue Book
Kelley Blue Book, headquartered in Irvine, California, is the United States' largest automotive vehicle valuation company. The company's website is a source for new and used vehicle pricing and information. The company has become so identified with its services that the trademarked terms blue book and blue book value have become a genericized trademark with a car's market value. - Source: Wikipedia
DETROIT (AP) — Automakers are going to have to work a little harder for your business in 2014.
The 2012 Hyundai Veloster has been named one of the "10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000" by Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com. Editors of the trusted new- and used-car information resource applauded the three door coupe for its innovative technology and unique styling.