- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
Topic - Kelley Friday
Ed Kelley, a veteran journalist and award-winning editor and reporter, has been named the new editor of The Washington Times.
Christy Everest, chairman and chief executive officer for The Oklahoma Publishing Company, publisher of The Oklahoman, praised Mr. Kelley Friday and said "there couldn't have been a better choice" when he was named the paper's top editor in 2003.