- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Latest Kelly Ayotte Items
Senate Democrats and Republicans both say they want to renew benefits for the long-term unemployed, but in their newest proposals the two sides are still far apart on details such as how to pay for an extension and how long it should last.
Senators from New Hampshire, Wisconsin and West Virginia have introduced legislation to end federal funding for motorcycle-only checkpoints.
New Hampshire's congressional delegation says the Federal Aviation Administration has assured them there are no plans to close the control tower at the Manchester airport overnight.
New Hampshire's congressional delegation is asking the Federal Aviation Administration to keep the control tower at the Manchester airport open overnight.
Sen. Kelly Ayotte said Sunday President Obama needs to make it clear to Russian President Vladimir Putin to stay out of the crisis in Ukraine.
Don't look now, but Congress is actually doing things. A flurry of bipartisanship has lawmakers on an early path to their most active year in nearly two decades.
New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte is addressing business leaders on her efforts in Washington to create a positive climate for businesses to compete and create jobs.
Landya McCafferty brought extra excitement to her swearing-in ceremony Friday to a federal judgeship in New Hampshire simply by being a woman.
Fresh off winning a repeal of retirement-pay cuts for current and former military members, veterans groups say they now want to go back and cancel the cuts for future service members too, saying that the budget can be balanced without targeting veterans.