- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Kelly Clarkson Items
This time, the lights stayed on in the Superdome.
Kelly Clarkson had the best acceptance speech of the night, at least according to Pink.
Show Bits brings you the 55th annual Grammy Awards through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
Kelly Clarkson is in good company backstage at the Grammys.
Kelly Clarkson says she's extremely happy she's nominated for three Grammy Awards, but there's something else the pop singer is more thrilled about: her recent engagement.
Before we start rambling on obsessively about Michelle Obama's bangs, let's be clear: The president started it.
Beyonce drew a loud cheer from the audience Monday even before her impressive rendition of the national anthem.
Kelly Clarkson is a multiple nominee at next month's Grammy Awards, but what she's really excited about is another event where she'll be joined by Beyonce, Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, Mana, Usher and Brad Paisley. Oh, and the president.
Kelly Clarkson is a multiple nominee at next month's Grammy Awards, but what she's really excited about is another event where she'll be joined by Beyonce, Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, Mana, Usher and Brad Paisley.