- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Kelly Leon
A former Xavier University basketball player who was expelled over what he says was a false rape allegation has settled his lawsuit against the Cincinnati school over its handling of the case.
Most of the claims in a lawsuit by a former Xavier University basketball player accusing the school and its president of damaging his reputation by expelling him for what he says was a false rape accusation will proceed to trial, a judge ruled on Wednesday.
Leon had said in March that the university would be vindicated once all the facts became known.
University spokeswoman Kelly Leon declined to discuss the case except to say that "the lawsuit has been resolved in a manner satisfactory to the parties."