- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Kelly Sott Items
In a story Dec. 18 about appeals court arguments in the Cameron Douglas drug case, The Associated Press incorrectly quoted Douglas' lawyer, saying he referenced Douglas' father, Michael Douglas, when discussing Cameron Douglas' history of substance abuse, and said the father limited his son's cocaine snorting. The actual quote from lawyer Paul Shechtman was, "While still a young teenager, he drank heavily and began snorting cocaine."
The Douglas name _ first with patriarch Kirk and later with son Michael _ has always meant gold for Hollywood. But drama for the third generation of the Douglas family has occurred mostly off-screen, where Cameron Douglas has battled drug addiction and legal troubles.