- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Kelvin Hayden
The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden.
Andy Reid hangs onto that red challenge flag more than any coach in the NFL, so it's no surprise he didn't throw it following a questionable interception during the Eagles' 35-31 loss at Atlanta last Sunday night.
Excuse Kelvin Hayden if his head is spinning a bit.
The Atlanta Falcons have beefed up their secondary depth by signing cornerback Kelvin Hayden and confirming their deal with safety James Sanders.
"It looks like we weren't ready for it, but we were," Bears cornerback Kelvin Hayden said. "We were ready. It was the first drive and there was so much football played after that, I thought we did a pretty good job after that."
"My neck is fine," he said. "I feeling good and ready to go."