- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Ken Conklin
"Where would their sovereign lands be?" said Mr. Conklin. "The percentage of ethnic Hawaiians in Hawaii is 21 percent. They live everywhere: They're in all the neighborhoods, they're fully assimilated in the economy at all levels. It's just unimaginable."
"We all know President Obama has done an awful lot of executive-order kind of things," said Mr. Conklin. "He doesn't have the right or the authority, but there he is, doing it."