- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
Latest Ken Cuccinelli Items
Tea partyers and conservatives are sounding the alarm, calling on Virginians to voice their outrage to Republican Gov. Bob McDonnell, who just signed into law what one economic analysis called the largest tax increase in state history.
New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker isn't the only one who can save citizens from burning infernos. It turns out Virginia's Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli is pretty good at it too.
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli hasn't hit full-speed-ahead mode yet in his campaign drive to governor; he's awaiting completion of the General Assembly session that just convened Wednesday. But when he does, he expects his recent win against the Environmental Protection Agency to provide a boost.
Virginia Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling's decision Wednesday to drop his bid for the GOP gubernatorial nomination paves the way for a battle royale between Republican state Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II and former Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe — a campaign that could be radically altered if Mr. Bolling follows through on hints he might pursue an independent run.
A former death row inmate in Virginia whose conviction was overturned on accusations of misconduct by prosecutors is petitioning a judge for his immediate release.
The Virginia Board of Health on Friday voted to adopt new regulations for the state's abortion clinics, reversing a June decision that would have exempted existing facilities from rules that opponents claim could force a majority of the state's 20 clinics to close.
Virginia's attorney general has refused to certify the new abortion clinic regulations passed by the Virginia Board of Health last month.
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli put it best: "This is a dark day for the American people, the Constitution and the rule of law," he said of the Supreme Court decision to let Obamacare stand as the law of the land. "This is a dark day for American liberty."
Tareq Salahi, a Virginia vintner who achieved notoriety for crashing a White House party and later saw his wife run off with a guitarist for the rock band Journey, now says he will run as a Republican for governor of Virginia.