- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Ken Haas
Ken Haas wrote in one post: "Do you think that a person in a wheelchair should not be allowed in a museum because they would get the carpet dirty?"
In another, he wrote: "Apparently the Ships and Sea Museum in Savannah Georgia has a policy that wheelchairs from the outside are not allowed on the carpet but shoes are allowed."