- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Ken Haas
In another, he wrote: "Apparently the Ships and Sea Museum in Savannah Georgia has a policy that wheelchairs from the outside are not allowed on the carpet but shoes are allowed."
Ken Haas wrote in one post: "Do you think that a person in a wheelchair should not be allowed in a museum because they would get the carpet dirty?"