- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ken Holland
David Poile remembers only too well not getting anything out of Ryan Suter in 2012 when the Nashville general manager couldn't sign the defenseman to a new contract.
The Detroit Red Wings don't expect Henrik Zetterberg to play again during the regular season.
The Russians are resting Pavel Datsyuk, hoping he'll be healthy enough to play in their Sochi Games opener.
Daniel Alfredsson is joining the Detroit Red Wings to make perhaps his final run at an elusive championship, and Stephen Weiss is in it for the long haul in the Motor City.
The Detroit Red Wings accomplished their No. 1 goal of this offseason by agreeing to a new deal with Pavel Datsyuk.
The Detroit Red Wings accomplished their No. 1 goal of the offseason Tuesday by agreeing to a $22.5 million, three-year deal with Pavel Datsyuk.
The New York Rangers made a big push in trading for Rick Nash to improve their chances of winning a championship for the first time since 1994.
Budd Lynch, a veteran radio broadcaster who spent more than 60 years working for the Detroit Red Wings and became the team's public voice, died Tuesday. He was 95.
Ryan Suter and Zach Parise chose to take some time to sort through offers from a slew of suitors on the first day of NHL free agency.
Nicklas Lidstrom is so used to being great that the star defenseman refused to settle for just being good.
Todd Bertuzzi has revitalized his career with the Detroit Red Wings, finding a good fit on the ice and perhaps restoring his reputation, too.
Jimmy Howard wasn't handed a spot in the All-Star game.
This might be the last thing fans and critics on one side of the longest-running debate in hockey want to hear, especially in light of the rising number of concussions:
The Detroit Red Wings agreed to terms with defenseman Ian White on a two-year, $5.75 million contract on Saturday.
The Red Wings have agreed to terms with defenseman Jonathan Ericsson and wings Patrick Eaves and Drew Miller, keeping all three players in Detroit.
Holland said Legwand likely will center the top line with Johan Franzen and Gustav Nyquist on Thursday night in his Detroit debut after the Red Wings retire Nicklas Lidstrom's jersey in a pregame ceremony.