- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Ken James
Guns can't be used for defense, said the police chief in Emeryville, Calif. They can only be used to show power and dominance, he said, at a press conference to promote tighter gun-control laws in California.
Sgt. Kenneth James said Miss Gilyard told police that her tires got stuck in the rails as she drove over the crossing, and then the crossing gates came down.