- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Ken Johnson
Recent editorials from Alabama newspapers:
Former Tennessee director of basketball operations Ken Johnson provided two free tickets to the mother of an athlete in March, a secondary violation that ultimately played a role in his firing and the firing of coach Bruce Pearl and his staff.
Though he technically never left his normal parking spot a few football fields south of Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo Bills super tailgater Ken Johnson couldn't help but be relieved about returning to where he belongs.
Ken Johnson, the Buffalo Bills tailgating institution, isn't moving after all.
"The federal government under the Obama administration has become a rabid beast that oversteps its authority with regularity," Rep. Ken Johnson, R-Moulton, told The Associated Press.
Ken Johnson, a spokesman for the solar association, said in a statement that solar systems have seen "dramatic price declines" in the last few years.