- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Ken Reid
"[This is] another example of putting fingers in eyes of shoppers and businesses and trying to make a mockery of Christmas holidays — that's what they're really about. They're hell bent on trying to destroy people's holidays," said Ken Reid, a supervisor representing the Leesburg district.
"None of the religious organizations in the county have had any problem with what we're doing," he said. "It's strictly this group of terrorists. They're fanatics who basically want to stamp out religion in all public life and property."