- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Ken Rosenthal
Kenneth H. Rosenthal (born September 19, 1962) is an American gossip columnist. - Source: Wikipedia
The Nationals originally told the Detroit Tigers 'no' when they asked for prospect Robbie Ray in return for Doug Fister.
On paper the Nationals appear to have few needs heading into the 2014 season, but a new report on Sunday singles out a new area they hope to improve.