- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Ken Salazar Items
Former Interior Secretary Ken Salazar says he believes the Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada should be built.
Thin barrier islands five miles off the tip of the Alaska Peninsula shelter Izembek Lagoon from the Bering Sea, but it's what's beneath the surface that makes the lagoon special and part of a brewing, cross-continent fight.
An administration official says Interior Secretary Ken Salazar will leave the Obama administration in March.
Federal officials on Friday approved a plan that sets aside 445 square miles of public land for the development of large-scale solar power plants, cementing a new government approach to renewable energy development in the West after years of delays and false starts.
As I celebrate my 60th year of hunting, fishing and trapping, there is plenty of good news to report on this 40th anniversary of National Hunting and Fishing Day.
The Obama administration Wednesday took credit for holding a successful oil and gas lease sale in the Gulf of Mexico the same day, but critics were quick to point out that President George W. Bush had scheduled the auction years ago and President Obama had delayed it.
The Obama administration backtracked Wednesday and announced it will not declare the dunes sagebrush lizard an endangered species, saying voluntary efforts by New Mexico and Texas have headed off the need for the federal government to step in.
U.S. Interior Secretary Ken Salazar is set to approve a major natural gas drilling project in Utah that the Obama administration says will support more than 4,000 jobs during its development while safeguarding critical wildlife habitat and air quality.
As he helped spruce up a school in D.C. to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr., President Obama said Monday the true meaning of a quote that's being revised on the city's new King memorial is that everyone can work for social justice.