- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Ken Whisenhunt Items
Finding his locker parked in the middle of the defensive backs left linebacker Wesley Woodyard feeling nervous as he joined the Titans.
Jake Locker is back on the field with the Tennessee Titans - a couple of weeks ahead of the schedule doctors estimated for his return from an injured right foot.
Quarterback Zach Mettenberger knows how to make an impression.
Bishop Sankey has three days to learn as much as he can before Tennessee's newest running back returns to college.
The Tennessee Titans insist oft-injured Jake Locker remains their starting quarterback. They also protected themselves by drafting Zach Mettenberger of LSU, though they certainly took their time.
The Tennessee Titans finally ended the record wait for the first running back selected in the NFL draft grabbing Bishop Sankey of Washington with the 54th pick overall.
The Titans signed so many players in free agency they have no glaring need that must be filled in the NFL draft. Holding the 11th selection overall has Tennessee in position to make a deal.
New Tennessee Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt looks forward to discovering just how many holes the team filled through free agency.
First-year coach Ken Whisenhunt and the Tennessee Titans open the 2014 season on the road at Kansas City on Sept. 7 in a schedule that features two prime-time games.