- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
Latest Ken Whisenhunt Items
Arizona Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt has put his team's struggling offense into the hands of undrafted rookie quarterback Max Hall.
The Oakland Raiders keep trying to climb from ineptitude to respectability. The Arizona Cardinals have shown it can be done.
Arizona running back Beanie Wells had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee after he was injured in the team's final preseason game, a fact the Cardinals had kept secret.
Arizona running back Beanie Wells went through much more of practice on Thursday, increasing the probability that he will play Sunday in the Cardinals' home opener against the Oakland Raiders.
The Sam Bradford era trumpets at least a temporary end to fan indifference. The St. Louis Rams are a sellout for the season opener.
Matt Leinart walked into the Houston Texans' locker room Wednesday with stubble on his face and a new playbook in his hand.
Larry Fitzgerald is back in practice and, even in a knee brace, will provide new quarterback Derek Anderson a welcome big-play target when the Arizona Cardinals open the season Sunday in St. Louis.
Matt Leinart has agreed to a one-year deal with the Houston Texans, according to agent Tom Condon.
On a day Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford found out he'll be the starting quarterback for the St. Louis Rams, Heisman winners Matt Leinart and Troy Smith found themselves looking for new teams.