- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Ken Woodard
If the sign on the building didn't say Wal-Mart, you might mistake it for Bloomingdale's.
Ken Woodard, Grundy's flood-proofing project manager for the Army Corps of Engineers, said this kind of partnership is now used more readily by agencies like his, with the potential to save millions — even billions — of taxpayer dollars.