- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Ken
Thursday at Congressional, for the first time in 188 PGA Tour starts and so many others on four developmental tours, Duke teed off with a PGA tournament victory to his name.
"I remember as a kid he didn't want to talk about the war," said his son, Ken.
Coleman and her husband, Ken, announced a $1 million donation toward global scholarships for students at the Ann Arbor school.