- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ken
Thursday at Congressional, for the first time in 188 PGA Tour starts and so many others on four developmental tours, Duke teed off with a PGA tournament victory to his name.
Next week marks four years that Justin Rose first began working on his swing with Sean Foley. But in the moments after winning the U.S. Open for his first major championship, Rose referred to him as more than just a swing coach.
Ever since Greg Norman's final-round implosion allowed Nick Faldo win the Masters in 1996, a generation of fine English talent has come up short in golf's four major championships.
Ali Krieger always has had two dreams. She wanted to play in a World Cup, and she wanted to play in the Olympics.
An unvelievably low-mileage solar gold 1978 Pontiac Trans Am equipped with a WS6 performance package is at the heart of Ken and Jeff's excellent adventure.
Taylor Swift will be battling the boys at the 2011 Country Music Association Awards.
Woody the cowboy, Buzz Lightyear and their "Toy Story" pals are back on the big screen in a new adventure.
Woody the cowboy, Buzz Lightyear and their "Toy Story" pals are back on the big-screen in a new adventure.
"The Old Romantic" (Riverhead Books, $25.95), by Louise Dean: It's easy to imagine American readers being scared off by the all-saturating Englishness of Louise Dean's novel "The Old Romantic," published last year in the U.K. and this month in America.
"Pixar isn't done with Woody, Buzz and the gang. ... Now, thanks to Bleeding Cool and a tweet from Disney artist Floyd Norman, we may have an idea of what to expect from the first 'Toy Story' short: 'Saw the Pixar "Hawaii" short. Cute. Ken and Barbie want to go to Hawaii.' ... It's already been confirmed that the first 'Toy Story' short will be in front of next summer's 'Cars 2.'
Coleman and her husband, Ken, announced a $1 million donation toward global scholarships for students at the Ann Arbor school.
"I always used to say we all have this little Bunsen Burner inside of us and it's just a matter of you turning that flame up depending on what type of drive you want to put toward your goals," he said. "If you have a goal, nothing should stop you. Nothing should get in your way."