- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ken Items
Woody the cowboy, Buzz Lightyear and their "Toy Story" pals are back on the big-screen in a new adventure.
"The Old Romantic" (Riverhead Books, $25.95), by Louise Dean: It's easy to imagine American readers being scared off by the all-saturating Englishness of Louise Dean's novel "The Old Romantic," published last year in the U.K. and this month in America.
"Pixar isn't done with Woody, Buzz and the gang. ... Now, thanks to Bleeding Cool and a tweet from Disney artist Floyd Norman, we may have an idea of what to expect from the first 'Toy Story' short: 'Saw the Pixar "Hawaii" short. Cute. Ken and Barbie want to go to Hawaii.' ... It's already been confirmed that the first 'Toy Story' short will be in front of next summer's 'Cars 2.'