- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Kendall Hunter
As Alex Smith stood on the sideline with a concussion, San Francisco's potential quarterback of the future went to work — and fast.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 19-11 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
Kendall Hunter's phone wasn't blowing up with messages the night the rookie running back scored the 49ers' first touchdown of the preseason on a dazzling play in the third quarter.
A return to his home turf didn't make Oklahoma State running back Kendall Hunter any faster.
Nebraska and Oklahoma State dominated the All-Big 12 team released Thursday by The Associated Press with six players each.
One day this summer, Dana Holgorsen concocted a scheme that would add Kendall Hunter's running ability to the spread passing game that he planned to bring to Oklahoma State.
The Big 12 is ready to run again.
Go ahead and marvel at the way Oklahoma State can fling the ball all over the field in Dana Holgorsen's new pass-happy offense.
"I can adjust," said Hunter, a man of few words.
"I did pretty good overall at the combine, but I wanted to knock the 40 time down because I knew I could do better than what I did, so I came here and ran it," Hunter said. "I feel like I ran pretty well."