- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - kendra wilkinson
Wendy Williams, Kendra Wilkinson, Sugar Ray Leonard and the rest of the celebrity contestants eliminated from "Dancing With the Stars" this season brought their sometimes stunning, sometimes wacky moves back to the ballroom Tuesday night for the season finale.
Reality star Kendra Wilkinson now has one less reality show to report to.
"Baby Hank, I'm coming home for you," she said. "I'm not the best dancer, but I am the best mom."
"I've lasted seven weeks, seven weeks longer than I ever thought I would last," Wilkinson said after learning her fate.