- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
Latest Kennedy Items
Seven weeks after she hanged herself, Mary Richardson Kennedy was reburied in a Cape Cod cemetery 700 feet from her original grave near other Kennedy family members.
Amid a court battle over their stalled development plan, a company planning to turn entertainer Wayne Newton's Las Vegas estate property into a tourist attraction told a state court judge it will borrow $1 million for upkeep of the "Danke Schoen" crooner's 51 Arabian horses.
On Thursday morning the space shuttle Atlantis landed at Cape Canaveral, marking the end of the U.S. manned space program. The date coincided with the 42-year anniversary of mankind's first steps on the moon. Now the eagle has landed for good.
With President Kennedy permanently glorified for history by a battalion of hagiographers (Arthur M. (Schlesinger Jr., Theodore C. Sorensen and uncountable other droolers) debunkers of his mythology face a serious public-opinion obstacle.