- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Kenneth C. Mitchell
Latest Kenneth C. Mitchell Items
Two men riding in a stolen car that led a pair of Prince George's County police officers on a fatal car chase on Interstate 95 were indicted Thursday on criminal charges, authorities said.
The man suspected of being the driver of a stolen car that led a pair of Prince George's County police officers on a fatal car chase on Interstate 95 tried to change his appearance to avoid being arrested, prosecutors said at a court hearing Monday.
A man who was in a fleeing Acura TL, that a pair of Prince George's County police officer were chasing when their cruiser crashed and killed one of the officers, will be charged with auto theft, police announced Wednesday.
Police have arrested one man who was in an Acura TL that a pair of officers were chasing down Interstate 95 on Monday afternoon when their car lost control and crashed, killing one of the officers.