- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Kenneth C. Mitchell
Latest Kenneth C. Mitchell Items
Two men riding in a stolen car that led a pair of Prince George's County police officers on a fatal car chase on Interstate 95 were indicted Thursday on criminal charges, authorities said.
The man suspected of being the driver of a stolen car that led a pair of Prince George's County police officers on a fatal car chase on Interstate 95 tried to change his appearance to avoid being arrested, prosecutors said at a court hearing Monday.
A man who was in a fleeing Acura TL, that a pair of Prince George's County police officer were chasing when their cruiser crashed and killed one of the officers, will be charged with auto theft, police announced Wednesday.
Police have arrested one man who was in an Acura TL that a pair of officers were chasing down Interstate 95 on Monday afternoon when their car lost control and crashed, killing one of the officers.