- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Kenneth D. Furr
Latest Kenneth D. Furr Items
A Metropolitan Police Department officer accused of drunkenly opening fire on a car full of people that included transgenders will be held without bond as he awaits trial.
A preliminary hearing has been continued until Friday in the case of an off-duty Metropolitan Police Department officer accused of drunkenly climbing onto the hood of a car and firing shots at the five people inside after an altercation with the group.