- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Latest Kenneth Miller Items
A Brown University biology professor who defends evolution and says it can be reconciled with religious faith will receive the University of Notre Dame's Laetare (lay-TAH-ray) Medal, which the school has been awarding since 1883.
A Mennonite pastor convicted of helping a woman and child flee the country amid a custody battle with her former same-sex partner should not have been charged in Vermont, his lawyer argued Monday.
A federal appeals court will travel to Connecticut to hear several cases, including one involving a Virginia pastor convicted of helping a woman and her child flee the country and avoid a child custody dispute with her former lesbian partner.
A pastor from Virginia was convicted Tuesday of helping a woman flee the country three years ago when she was on the brink of having to turn custody of her young daughter over to the woman who was once her partner in a Vermont civil union.
Sea level has been rising significantly over the past century of global warming, according to a study that offers the most detailed look yet at the changes in ocean levels during the last 2,100 years.