- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Kenneth S. Ulman
Latest Kenneth S. Ulman Items
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley will propose a budget Wednesday that includes increases in the state gas tax and so-called "flush tax" as well as a partial shift of teacher pension costs to counties, Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller Jr. said Tuesday morning.
The only thing anyone seems to know right now about Maryland's 2014 governor's race is that it could be the most wide open in recent memory.
Questionable campaign expenditures by the father of Baltimore mayoral candidate Keiffer J. Mitchell Jr. were about $16,000 higher than previously reported, according to the latest campaign finance reports.