- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
Kenneth T. Cuccinelli Ii
Latest Kenneth T. Cuccinelli Ii Items
The campaign of Terry McAuliffe is getting tripped up in the stretch run of the race for Virginia governor over the Democrat's perceived lack of substance on issues, but the unfavorable ratings of Republican Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II apparently have offset the stumbles, according to polling numbers released Monday.
The word Virginia voters most commonly associate with their gubernatorial candidates is "dishonest," according to poll results released Thursday that offer a glimpse into the collateral damage inflicted by the candidates' negative campaigns.
The former chef at the Virginia governor's mansion pleaded no contest Wednesday to reduced charges that he stole food from the first family's kitchen and was ordered to repay the state $2,300, ending a politically embarrassing case that was headed to trial weeks before the state's hotly contested governor's race.
Democrat Terry McAuliffe holds a 44 percent to 41 percent lead over Republican Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II in the race for Virginia governor, with Libertarian candidate Robert Sarvis pulling 7 percent of the vote, according to a poll released Wednesday.
Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II appeared alongside conservative talk radio show host Mark Levin in Northern Virginia on Tuesday as his opponent, Terry McAuliffe, campaigned more than 200 miles away with the Republican mayor of the state's largest city.
The campaign of Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II distanced itself from an anti-Semitic joke made Tuesday at a rally featuring the Republican gubernatorial candidate and conservative radio host Mark Levin.
U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio on Monday cast the Virginia governor's race as not only a fight between Republican Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II and Democrat Terry McAuliffe, but a battle for the idea of American exceptionalism in an uncertain world.
Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II tried to repackage a bread-and-butter issue for many Virginians — the state's coal industry — with a new tone Thursday and put the energy issue back at the forefront of the governor's race.
In an abrupt about-face, Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II announced Tuesday that he's donating $18,000 to charity — the cash value of gifts he's received from the chief of a nutritional supplement company whose gifts and loans to the state's first family have prompted state and federal investigations.