- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Kenneth T. Cuccinelli
Latest Kenneth T. Cuccinelli Items
On Thursday, the FBI announced an indictment of Dinesh D'Souza, maker of the hit documentary "2016: Obama's America," in what appears to be a Hugo Chavez-style payback.
A week after coming up short in his bid for governor, Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli penned a thank-you note to supporters Tuesday, writing that a few more days of talking about the botched roll-out of President Obama's health care overhaul could have been enough to push him over the top in his close race against Democrat Terry McAuliffe.
Democrats spent heavily to win the Virginia governorship Tuesday, but Republicans said by making the race far closer than polls had projected just a few weeks ago, Kenneth T. Cuccinelli's campaign showed how much of a weapon Obamacare can be in the hands of the GOP.
Republican Kenneth T. Cuccinelli got a boost from two midwestern Republican heavyweights Saturday as he tried to spur his voters to the polls by casting Tuesday's gubernatorial election as a referendum on President Obama's health care overhaul.
Down in the polls, Republican Kenneth T. Cuccinelli on Thursday launched his sharpest attacks of Virginia's gubernatorial campaign, accusing Terry McAuliffe of being a liar and of lacking substance while the Democrat said the attorney general's economic plan would wreck the state's economy.
Sen. Ted Cruz is scheduled to speak Saturday night in Richmond at the Family Foundation's annual gala as Democrats continue to try to link the Texas Republican to Virginia gubernatorial candidate Kenneth T. Cuccinelli.
Democrat Terry McAuliffe is telling supporters that as Virginia governor he would issue a "guidance opinion" that would exempt existing abortion clinics from complying with strict new health and safety standards. The only problem: State officials say there is no such thing as a guidance opinion and that governors have no such formal authority.
A poll released Tuesday suggests that Democrat Terry McAuliffe and Republican Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II have lost support since January and the number of undecided voters in Virginia is climbing modestly — a signal, pollsters say, that respondents might be dissatisfied with their options in the governor's race.
Virginia Democrats renewed their demands Monday that Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli resign after the Republican gubernatorial candidate belatedly disclosed about $13,000 worth of gifts on Friday that he claimed he forgot to note in four years' worth of economic disclosure reports.